Candy Cane Candles

 I have to admit, jewelry candles are everywhere. I see ads everywhere the place for jewel candles, ring candles, necklace candles then on. I’m bombarded with requests to review ring candles – and that i have reviewed a couple of – but it’s quite one among those novelty items where, once you’d done it, you’re kind of over it. But that’s just me. Now to give as a gift? Perfect!



What are jewelry candles exactly? They’re candy cane candles with a present somewhere inside the wax and it might be anything from an upscale diamond ring to trinket jewelry. You never know what you’re going to get with each candle you purchase.


The above aren’t really any cons that I can think of to this type of candle and I admit, they’re fun, especially if you plan to burn one around your kids. I remember the last time I reviewed a jewel candle, my son who was at the time seven watched and waited with baited breath to see what treasure my candle would produce. He even declared that whatever it was, it would be his to gift to his Grandma. So cute!!


Of course I agreed, how could I not? What made this process so much fun was now it wasn’t just me reviewing a candle, it was my son and I enjoying a process together and it was a blast!! We both lit the candle and watched it burn every day waiting to see when the treasure would surface and when it did, he was so excited – it made me excited. So yes… for the novelty of it and especially if you have children, definitely a must try, at least once. 🙂

Jewelry, Rings, Necklaces and who knows what else. The few I’ve tried are necklaces and therefore the quality seemed in line with costume jewelry. I’m not sure or have spoken to anyone who has won a super expensive ring so it’s kind of a mixed bag what you’ll receive. It’s all a surprise.


Now, who to purchase from? There are plenty of jewel candle companies to settle on from, from big manufacturers to small mom and pop online sites. So, it’s up to you to decide who gets your hard earned dollars.


Decorate your home this holiday season with this new spin on a classic Christmas novelty, the candy cane. Another way to embellish with candy cane candles beyond adorning your Christmas tree, these candlestick holders look great on the dining table , side tables, or on window ledges. Note: Please get a parent or grown up's help with this craft, as it requires a lot of hot gluing!

Once you've finished making your candy Candlestick holders, place them around your home to feature some extra festivity to the decorations. Candles are often lit, but confirm to ask a grown-up to try to to it for you. This Christmas craft also makes the perfect handmade gift for moms, grandmas, or friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside