Fragrant Jewels Rings

FJ candles are really great. They burn long and clean, they’re nicely fragranced, and the jars they come in are often nice enough to clean out and keep after the candle is gone. So far I’ve only been disappointed by one fragrance (the vanilla-scented candle from the Peaches & Cream set is just not my thing, and it is SO smelly).




My only complaint about the candles is that the rings can be a little tricky to fish out. I’m sure it’s not easy to figure out the perfect way to pour hot wax and get a little packet of fragrant jewels rings to stay in just the right spot, but I’ve found that the glue that’s used to secure the ring packaging to the side of the jar can be a little overzealous. I’ve gotten a fair amount of hot wax on my fingers trying to detach ring packets from FJ candle jars.

I am laboring under no delusions that I’m going to win a five-figure diamond ring from my bath bomb subscription. HOWEVER. I do enter the codes for the products I use because I get an extra 25 FJ rewards points every time I enter a code. I’m not sure what I’m saving them for, but I’ve got like 1,300 of them at this point, so I’m starting to feel like a hoarder. I can’t be alone, though; all the prizes priced at 2,000-10,000 points in the Rewards Boutique are labeled as “out of stock” even though they’re supposed to be custom made; I assume this means they got overwhelmed by demand. Along with the website (see below), this gives me the sense that maybe FJ has grown more quickly than its owners expected.


There is an “exclusive” Inner Circle store, but it largely seems to contain items that are also available for sale elsewhere on the website. In the general FJ store, you have to click on individual items to see whether the listed price is for Inner Circle members; some items, like this Pink Champagne gift set, are one price for Inner Circle members and another for the general public (generally the difference seems to be $7), while others, like this Scandalous candle, appears to cost the same whether or not you’re in the Inner Circle.

To be totally honest, I didn’t think too much about my Inner Circle membership and what I was supposed to be getting out of it until I sat down to research this post. Now I’m not sure if there are additional perks that I haven’t been taking advantage of.

Part of the problem is that FJ sends so many marketing emails that I almost never open them anymore. We’re talking at least daily, and more often than not twice daily emails. Take a look at the backlog in my inbox and tell me: Can you tell which of these are worth opening and which are just noise?


Each candle you can find on the market has a piece of fragrant jewels rings in it. The costs of this jewelry vary. You can find one according to your budget. You can choose the jewelry you want or opt for a total surprise. Whatever you choose, it will satisfy you in every way. In fact, these candles are the gift that keeps on giving: at first your loved ones get a sweet-smelling candle, and later they are surprised with something sparkly that they are sure to love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside