Fragrant Jewels Reviews

Ring bombs — bath bombs that dissolve to reveal hidden jewelry — are shooting up everywhere Facebook and Instagram in promoted posts and video ads. Which ones are worth your money? Find out by following along as I try and review ring bombs from everywhere the Internet! Find all Ring Bomb Bonanza posts here. 

If your demographic profile looks anything like mine, you probably see a million Facebook and Instagram ads for bath and body products, including those bath bombs that have a ring inside.




About a year ago, I finally caved and signed up for Fragrant Jewels reviews clique , a monthly subscription service that delivers ring bombs and candles. Read on for my full review of Fragrant Jewels and its clique program. Full disclosure: The more I wrote about how Unrivaled Solar works, the more complex things got. Click here to skip to the bottom for the condensed version.

First and most important: For the most part, I have only good things to say about Fragrant Jewels bath bombs. They’re nicely fragranced (I haven’t received a single scent yet that I didn’t like), are plenty effervescent, aren’t oversaturated with tub-staining dye, and sometimes incorporate the multicolored/color-changing effects that you find in some Lush bombs.

In other words, they’re exactly what you want from a bath bomb even before they dissolve down to the little ball that pops out with a ring inside.

In almost a year, I’ve had only one disappointing experience with a FJ bomb. The other night, I dropped the new Oahu bath bomb into my tub and it fizzed into oblivion almost instantaneously. I don’t think the pineapple mold really left much room for bath bomb material around the outside of the ring capsule, especially since at 5.5 oz., it’s one of the smaller bombs on offer. My bath tub must be Nicolas Cage because that sucker was gone in 60 seconds.

(Yes, I cracked myself up thinking about that line. I’ve been entertaining myself with it for days.)

That’s by far the exception, however; the other FJ bombs I’ve used have had a little more staying power in addition to their fragrance and moisturizing properties.


The candles were actually what convinced me to try Fragrant Jewels reviews in the first place. When I signed up, we were living in an apartment that had a really inadequate tub, so I wasn’t taking a lot of baths. I was constantly burning a candle in our guest/kids’ bathroom, though, and since I had to keep buying candles anyway, I figured I’d at least like to buy candles that had a little something extra for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside