Apple Pie Candle - Unrivaled Candles

Delicious and impossible to resist, our just baked pie scent replicates the temptation of this forever favorite. All the classic ingredients are here รข€“ sweet apple pie candle, rich vanilla and warm cinnamon spice. A nod to tradition and the cozy comforts we can’t live without.


Today I’m sharing with you a fun little DIY project. I’ve always wanted to try my hand at making candles because frankly, it gets expensive to constantly be purchasing new ones. I love to burn mine, even just during the day when I’m puttering around the house. My favorites are scented ones of warm and cozy scents like cookie dough, cinnamon, apples, and vanilla. The great thing about making your own is you can control the amount of scent which goes in it. I like a lot, but I know some people feel like less is more. Either way, making your own is a simple and economical DIY.

I chose an apple pie scent for the one I’m going to show you today. I really wish this was smellavision, because friends, this candle smells glorious!

To begin, you need to purchase a few items up front. These will just make the process easier. Once you have your basic candle making items, you will be able to make as many candles as you like, so the upfront cost is worth it.

I love the finished product. It smells wonderful and it looks fantastic in my kitchen with the Mason Jar as the container. The scent screams fall! I will definitely be making more now that I have all the supplies. Oh, the possibilities!!

Looking for another fun project with Mason Jars? I love painting them with chalk paint and using them as vases. You can see the full tutorial on chalk paint mason jars HERE.

The aroma of fresh cut red apples, smothered in butter, cream, and cinnamon, with a background of fresh baked crust. Triple Scented and smells just like a hot apple pie coming out of the oven. This delicious candle smells good enough to eat!

Experience the nostalgic aromas of a mouthwatering homemade pie , straight out of the oven. This scrumptious scent starts with classic pie spices including cinnamon and clove. A hint of almond enhances the juicy, fresh baked apples, while flaky pie shell , vanilla, and a caramel drizzle round out the bottom .


Candles, reed diffusers, and wax melts infuse deliciousness throughout small and enormous spaces. This scent is perfect for kitchens, dining areas, living rooms, and anywhere else you’d want the spiced, gourmand flavors of an apple pie candle. Hot pie is skin safe, so you'll make fabulous soaps, butters, and lotions for favors and gifts anytime of the year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside