Jewelry in Candles Ring

So we’ve covered the value of both materials on the whole, now let’s look at which is best for you, personally. Believe it or not, but your skin tone can drastically affect how gold and silver materials look when you wear them. Think about how you choose the colors of your clothing. Some of the same principles apply here, and your skin tone is one of the most important factors. Generally speaking, if you have a warmer skin tone, you’ll be best suited to yellows/golds. A warm skin tone basically means you have a tan, so those who struggle with that may find silver the best choice!




Those of you who have a cooler, paler skin tone will be best suited to silver. The bright nature of gold jewelry means that it clashes horribly with paler skin, standing out like a sore thumb. Silver blends much better, and is a lot more subtle. Make sure you consider the season too. The summertime will make your skin tone look warmer, while the winter will make it look cooler. If it’s a bracelet, shown only with short sleeves, then you’ll be wearing it most with summer clothing. In short, if you have darker skin, opt for a gold. If you have lighter skin, opt for a silver. That’s what fits best!

I have always loved having candles in my house. Sure, I took a hiatus for a few years when my daughter was a toddler, but now that she’s old enough to know not to touch the flame, and my cats seem to have no interest in them, I once again have many scattered throughout my home. I have to be careful with scents, as some floral scents tend to set of my allergies, but I have found plenty that work just fine for me.

I recently was introduced to Prize Candle. Besides having a dozen or so amazing scents, each one of these candles comes with a piece of jewelry hidden inside. The jewelry in candles ring is valued between $10-$5000! I received the Island Citrus, which is the perfect tropical blend. I couldn’t wait to get it lit and find out what was hiding inside!


It only took a few hours of burning before the capsule with my jewelry was visible, and like a kid at Christmas I couldn’t wait to dig it out and see what I got! I got a fun ring with a pretty purple stone. With the jewelry in candles ring comes a code you enter on the Prize Candle website that lets you know the value of your jewelry. Mine was valued at $10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Does Black Tie Candle Come Back

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

What Kind Of Metal Does Fragrant Jewels Use