Jewelry Candles Company

Originally, the label on the candle was covering the area where the jewelry candles company is, but I moved it so you can get a visual of where to expect your jewelry when you get your candle. It doesn’t always end up in the same place as mine happened to be. It could be a bit higher.




The participating bloggers weren't compensated for this post. We aren't related to any of the businesses named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are supported the amount of entries received hospitable US & Canada, 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by unrivaledcandles.com) are going to be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to reply before a replacement winner is chosen. No purchase necessary.

 Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) are going to be liable for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or related to , Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is completed in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the utilization of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules are going to be disqualified. It is at the only discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the principles or not.

I was excited to have the opportunity to review one of the lovely candles from Jewelry Candles. Not only was I excited, I was practically jumping up and down like a kid in a candy store, lol! My kids even looked at me funny, as well. I got to choose a candle and chose the Pink Love candle. Now, before I go on about the candle, I want to let all of you about the shipping. The shipping was excellent. The candle arrived extremely fast, I mean in like less-than-2-days fast, and the best part was the packaging. When it came to the packaging, that candle was sealed and protected. I mean it was covered in so much bubble wrap, the candle could have made it though a battle, lol. It was great. That right there shows that Jewelry Candles company takes care of there products and wants their customers to be completely satisfied.


As you can see in one part of the photo the foil is peaking through the wax – that is when you are ready to open your prize. I got this lovely heart-shaped ring. It fits perfect with the candles. And I’m letting you know this ahead of time – the jewelry is top notch. I have a sensitivity to jewelry causing me to break out, but with the ring that I got in my candle, I had no issues at all. I even wore the ring for three days straight to see if I would have a reaction and nothing. So you know right then and there that Jewelry Candles uses high quality jewelry in their candles along with a high quality candle. Once you have tried Jewelry Candles, you will be hooked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Does Black Tie Candle Come Back

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

What Kind Of Metal Does Fragrant Jewels Use