Jewelry Candles Review

I’m a little bit over-excited about the brand I have to share with you today. I often daydream about starting my own business, but I always get stuck when it comes to what my unique idea or invention would be. Jewelry candles review are one among st those merchandise that simply leave me speculative - why I didn’t consider that? - typically the only ideas extremely are the best!


Jewel Candles review of my favorite things along side a surprise issue thrown during which makes them extremely totally different and fun. In a shell, it's a handmade candle with a jewelry surprise hidden inside - the grown up version of a Kinder egg! There’s a full vary of unrivaled candles to settle on from, so you can pick which size, style and scent you like, and what type of jewelry you’d prefer to find within – a hoop or earrings in 925 metal.

I went for a ring candle and the pink cherry color and scent. It’s a lovely big candle which will burn away for ages – it smells really sweet in the jar, but it’s not at all overpowering when it’s burning – in fact I can’t really smell it much at all unless I get really close, and I wouldn’t mind it being a bit stronger when lit. Other than that it's a great quality candle which burns cleanly and evenly and it seems like it's going to last me for ages. The sweet cake candle contains a toothsome vanilla scent, and i am giving it away at the top of this post!

The surprise jewelry is safely packaged in a little foil parcel and is positioned at the back of the candle near the top. After burning the candle over a few evenings the foil parcel started to appear through the melted wax, and because I'm impatient, I scooped it out with a spoon as I couldn’t wait any longer to find out what was inside!

The ring I got is really, really lovely and I’m so pleased with it. Obviously it’s a bit of a gamble as you don’t know what the style will be, but there’s also a chance that you’ll get a piece of jewelry that’s worth far more than the price of the candle. I’m not sure how much my ring is worth as I’ve not had it checked out, but I’m just really happy with the style regardless and have had lots of compliments on it. You don’t get to specify a ring size, but the ring I found in my candle fits me perfectly – I think I have quite average sized fingers and my ring is maybe a UK size L or M.


I’m so pleased to be able to give a jewelry candles review away to one lucky winner. If you’d prefer to be in with an opportunity of winning a Jewel Candle within the scent Sweet cake, enter my giveaway using the widget below - the only condition is that you simply have to be compelled to let Pine Tree State understand what you discover within your candle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside