Jewelry Candles Review

Like other companies, Jewelry Candles review teases the chance of winning a valuable jewel. The site claims the rings in its products are worth between $10 and $7,500. Instead of using a code to enter a sweepstakes, however, Jewelry Candles offers a manual ring appraisal on its website. You photos of your ring and information about your order with the promise that you’ll receive an appraisal in 24 to 48 hours.




I had a bit of trouble with the “Appraise My Jewel” feature. For starters, it didn’t appear to work on mobile. In fact, jewelry in candles ring’ entire website is pretty clunky on mobile, something I’ve found to be true of other ring bomb companies, which is surprising given that one-third of online shopping is done on mobile devices. I couldn’t get the form to submit on my phone and ended up having to fill it out on desktop and hitting the “submit” button several times before it finally worked. Later I checked my email and saw that my form had submitted on mobile after all, even though it never appeared to work, so I ended up submitting my appraisal request twice.

At $17.95, Jewelry Candles’ ring bombs are among the more expensive options out there. At that price, I expect a good quality experience on all fronts, and although I love the ring I got, I was disappointed in the quality of the bath bomb. For that reason, I don’t see myself ordering bath bombs from jewelry in candles ring again… although I will admit to a lingering curiosity about those wax-dipped roses.

This spectacular vary of high finish candles are some things utterly new and exciting. Along with award winning packaging and eleven divine fragrances, each candle in the “Treasuring Collection” also contains an extra special hidden surprise. Revealed from the wax because the candle burns may be a hidden treasure, a spectacular ring. There are over 50 different styles of rings that range in value from $25 - $7,500. Every candle is carefully hand-crafted in New Zealand and are a fabulous gift that will be always be treasured, or a totally indulgent gift to yourself.

Candles with jewelry hidden inside are associate degree exciting thanks to bring your favorite scents in your home. They work a bit like the other candle, but there's an added bonus: a ring hidden in every candle! Some firms, like Jackpot Candles, even provide the option to choose a necklace or earrings, if rings aren't really your thing. Simply light-weight your candle, and watch for the foil packet to appear. Once enough of the packet is visible inside the liquefied wax, blow out your candle. Remove the packet (it's seriously going to be hot, so be careful!) and reveal your jewelry.


Well, we're biased on the matter. It all depends on personal preferences, but we'll let you in on a secret. We've heard from many of our customers who have shopped with other companies, and they've said that Unrivaled Candles jewelry candles review are their go-to for timely shipping, and consistently high quality candles. Our customer service team is committed to providing the best shopping experience, and ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside