Jewelry Candles Review

Jewelry Candles could be a growing company with appealing product. Is it a jewelry candles scam or is it a decent opportunity? In our review, we will help you decide for yourself. Plus, we’ll look at other Jewelry Candles review and see what other people are saying.


With Jewelry Candles Review it is all about choices. Not only do they let you customize you ring or jewelry candles down to size, they also offer a wide variety of other options such as a bouquet of roses swayback in wax that you just will provide to it special somebody (with a surprise of course) otherwise you will choose their soaps that additionally contain jewelry within. Scent selection is that the different Brobdingnagian issue with these, at the time of this review I was unable to find any other ring candle company that more choice in this department.

The candle that we tried was the company’s ‘scent of the month’ for Gregorian calendar month 2015 in Rose Zinfandel. Going with the scent of the month can prevent 2 hundredth off the regular candle worth, so if you think you might like that scent you might as well get the savings while you can!

If you didn’t know by now that I could open up my own candle shop in my flat, I don’t know where you’ve been! I like to collect candles not only for decoration purposes, but to burn and fragrance my flat nicely. I’ve reviewed many candles in my time, but I had honestly never come across Jewel Candle before. I was pleasantly surprised to find they sold not only candles but also, massage candles, cupcakes, bath salts, bath bombs, earring candles, ring candles, pendant candles and limited edition Khabarovsk! With a great selection to choose from I was really spoil for choice.

After much deliberation I decided to go for a earring bath bomb, as I had never tried one of these before and wanted something different to rings like I’ve had in the past. Also a Candy Floss ring candle. They arrived really quick and I wasn’t disappointed upon opening my parcel.

The Candy Floss ring candle smells divine and not sickly at all, it leaves my front room smelling of a sweet shop. I didn’t think I would like such a sweet fragrance but they have made it subtle enough to really enjoy. It took me over a week to get down to the jewel, but it was certainly worth the wait. On the Jewel Candle website they claim the jewel’s are worth up to £250, they also don’t put the price of the ring on the label like other company’s do. I would personally love to know how much my jewelry is worth, as it adds to the excitement of unwrapping and discovering what you got.

With jewelry Candles Review the customization level on your candle is sort of spectacular. Various size choices in girls AND men’s rings can offer you the piece of mind that you just can truly be ready to use the jewelry that you just realize within them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside