Jewelry Candles Review | Jewelry Candles | Unrivaled Candles

Jewelry Candles are made using 100% soy wax and premium quality fragrances. There are currently a whopping 66 different scents in the collection to choose from! I received the Lavender Fields scent, which smells as heavenly as the actual field. I was grateful that the candle was so large, measuring at 21 ounces. I really like that each jewelry candles review comes with dual wicks to ensure even burning without tunneling.

The wax melted into a beautiful golden pool and managed to remain at about 1/2″ deep. The wicks burned evenly and going just off the quality of candle alone, I can say Jewelry Candles produces a very fine product. The candle was able to fill our great room with the delicate scent of Lavender Fields without being overpowering.SEVERAL hours into burning, I was finally able to peek at the little foil packet teasing me from inside the glass jar. Jewelry Candles certainly tested my patience —  kept reminding me around now that I’d ruin my candle for eternity if I got out my knife and started digging…

After several, several more hours of candle burning, I finally was able to get a good peek at the foil packet lying in wait. The package was adhered to the glass with what looked like a glue dot. Please note, my candle was absolutely NOT ready for such abuse, but I wanted to give you a full reveal of the jewelry during this jewelry candles review!

Unrivaled Candles was inspired from a love story that blossomed in 1980. The Jewelry Candle came with a nice glass container with a lid as well. It has 'Be My Valentine' on the front which is perfect for this upcoming Valentine’s Day! The candle has two wicks and scent great when you burn it. I am excited but have not yet gotten to my jewelry in it yet. I like being able to enjoy a nice candle and the added fun of receiving a surprise at the end! These are both nice products and perfect gifts for yourself or your adored ones! They are all natural soy candles and are so nice! I like that these have the jewelry in them. They are valued from $19.50 to $100.00. They not only have jewelry candles and bath bombs with jewelry in them but they also have ones with cash and other great goodies! If you like gorgeous smelling bath bombs and jewelry candles review and love getting a jewelry or cash surprise, then I highly recommend giving these candles a try!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside

How to make scented candles