Jewelry Candles Review


You have all heard about candles with Jewelry in them by now, right? Let me introduce to you the Jewelry Candles. If you haven’t heard about these yet you’re going to love them. Jewelry Candles have Jewelry hidden inside their candles. The Jewelry can be worth anywhere from $10-7500! You could get a ring, bracelet, necklace, earrings, or any other piece of Jewelry. They are also made from 100% natural soy.

I was so surprised when I received a candle in the mail. I didn’t even know I was getting one to review! I had to email them to see why I had received a candle and they told me it was so I could do a review. I was so excited and surprised at the same time. This candle has a picture of a dog and cat on it.  The candle is 21 oz., which was much bigger than I expected. The size would make the candle worth the buy for me already. I didn’t even have to lite the candle to smell how amazing it was. It had a fruity scent but that’s about the only way I can explain it. I’ve been having such a hard time trying to explain the scent to everyone. I wish I could explain it better, but I honestly can’t think of anything to say besides it’s fruity and amazing!

 Jewelry Candles Review


The candle has two wicks. I love this because it helps it burn faster. After lighting the candle you could start to smell it throughout the house. I had to lite my candle for a few days. It took over twelve hours before I started to see the foil. Once the foil was showing all the way I took it out. I love how it was stuck to the side with some round sticky tab. That way it was easier to get at. I was so happy to have found a ring inside! It was very beautiful. I checked if it had any writing on it and I didn’t see anything. That doesn’t matter to me though. I still think the ring is beautiful and I wear it all the time. I was surprised that it fit on one of my fingers. I normally wear a size five ring, but this ring was able to fit my middle finger. The ring has three jewels on it that are clear. Even though I’m sure the ring is fake, it’s still in good quality.



I’m very satisfied with the Jewelry Candle that I received. I’m still shocked at how tall the candle is. The size of the candle and getting Jewelry inside would sell me on a candle right away. They make perfect gifts for any occasion. I know I’ll be buying some of these candles for Christmas gifts this year. I can’t wait to see the look on everyone’s face when they get one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside

How to make scented candles