Jewelry in Candles Ring

I don’t know about you, but I love candles! Especially scented candles. At least, I love those candles that make your whole room or apartment smell good. Not those cheap jewelry in candles ring that cost like $5 at the discount stores. Those may look pretty, but you have to practically stick your nose in it to smell anything.


Diamond Candles put off a great smell and when placed in a central location, will scent the whole room! Diamond Candles are made of soy and use essential oils and non-toxic synthetic fragrances for their scent. Some options don’t contain any synthetic fragrance.

Diamond Candles are not only great candles that make your house smell nice–that have a little secret! Each Diamond Candle contains a ring valued anywhere from $10-$5000. Honestly, though. It’s probably gonna be a $10 ring.  But that’s ok. It’s still a neat concept and the ring will probably look pretty no matter what.

It took me a while to get the candle burned down to the little foil ball containing the ring. The Hubby has been working from home a lot lately and he doesn’t really care for strong scents. So I had to burn it while he wasn’t home.

I finally got there though. It was a little messy to get out, but the ring was secured in a tiny plastic zip bag, which was also wrapped in gold foil, so no wax on the ring itself! I got a pretty pink heart-shaped ring.

Diamond Candles also make great gifts. You’re giving a high-quality candle and piece of jewelry at the same time. Plus the anticipation of getting to the ring is fun. And at about $25 a candle, it’s not a bad price. Most good quality candles from other companies run about $20 each for a similar size and don’t have anything inside.

A while ago I was asked if I would like to review some jewellery from Happiness Boutique. I love simple, delicate pieces of jewelry in candles ring. I don’t really like big and bold statement pieces. happiness boutique have perfect jewellery for me that I really love. But if you are a statement piece kinda girl, then they have something for you too. I choose two items, the Heart of Gold bracelet and the Lovers Gift ring in silver.

The heart of gold bracelet is a beautiful black heart on a gold chain, which is adjustable. It costs £16.95 and is just gorgeous! I really love this bracelet so much and I just love the simple, yet absolutely stunning design. This bracelet is great to wear everyday or when you go out dressed up. Because the heart is black, it will go with any outfit. I can’t say enough about this bracelet, it’s the best bracelet I have ever owned. I just love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside