Jewelry Candles Review

Earlier this year I had the chance to explore the range of vivid fragrances in the Jackpot Candles collection and fell in love with the playful juicy Watermelon tart fragrance and the rich, fresh baked. Now that the holidays are here I am enjoying the refreshing peppermint infused fragrance of their Jack Frost variety. I'll admit, I tend to be impatient, but the anticipation of the 16oz candle burning made me feel a little like a kid again! It truly is just like Christmas morning! Jackpot candle jewelry is assured to value between $15-$5000. While I did not find a $5000 trinket in any of my pieces, I did enjoy the tracking code on each piece, where I could easily look up the appraised value, and composition of, my piece online.


A huge and concerning Imperial Candles is that you just will opt for what jewelry candles review you wish. You can pick from a necklace, earrings or a ring. Obviously the style of your piece will still be a surprise but I like that you have the option to choose. Even better is that you get to select your ring size so you know it will fit you. I have seen several jewelry candle reveals on YouTube wherever you have got no say in what you receive.


The candles are available from Nisi Living, a Bristol-based homeward website which focuses on modern Mediterranean style. It was founded by Eleni Portch, who was inspired by the relaxed, sociable lifestyle she enjoyed during childhood holidays with her Greek relatives. Etta French is just one of the brands she features; others include European names such as Marlo & Isaure and Lalla de Moulati, plus up-and-coming British designers Georgia Bosson and Alex McCarthy Ceramics. When Eleni asked if I’d like to try one of the candles I jumped at the chance, and she’s also kindly giving one away to a lucky reader – just scroll down for details.


But best of all was the foil-covered package which slowly began to emerge from the wax. A little patience was required as the candles last for 45-50 hours, but eventually I was able to carefully retrieve it with a pair of tweezers and unwrap the treat within. Tightly encased in several protective layers was a beautiful necklace with a heart-shaped charm – one of 100 or so gold- and silver-plated designs which are added to each candle.



To be in with a chance of winning an Etta French jewelry candle review for yourself, just head over to Nisi Living’s website website and leave a comment below this post stating which fragrance you’d like to receive. The competition is open to those based in the UK mainland only and closes at midnight on Wednesday 2nd November. The winner will be drawn at random and announced here on Thursday 3rd November. Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside