Jewelry Candles Review

It just so happened that I got a beautiful ring with one of my favorite colors in the center.  It was flanked with small diamonds and while it was not one of the more expensive rings, it was the perfect, fun trinket to wear on different occasions and I loved the way that it sparkled and shone.

I honestly have to say the discovery of the ring was almost as much fun as wearing it.  And since I still have an amazing candle left that I can continue to burn for weeks, it’s a gift that just keeps giving!


Discovering the sparkle within my Diamond Candle was tons of fun.   The candle in itself was amazing enough to make me want to own one again and the ring – well, that was an added bonus that you can’t help but love!

After two days of waiting, we were finally ready to extract the foil wrapped package and see what was inside!  The whole family got in on the fun – even the hubs was excited.  It was easy to pull the foil pack out of the candle and then all we had to do was let it cool and open it up to reveal the ring inside!

You have all heard of Jewelry Candles review right? If you haven’t heard of them before you will be glad you know now. Jewelry Candles are candles that have a hidden piece of jewelry inside of them! It could be a ring, earrings, necklace, pendant, anklet or bracelet. You never know what you’re going to get, and we all know how exciting surprises are! Jewelry Candles has offered to let me have a giveaway for a Gingerbread House scented Jewelry Candle.

Ever since I became a wife and homemaker in 1997, and set up housekeeping in our first cozy, rental home, I’ve enjoy burning candles.

Well, even before that I liked it. My sis and I shared a room and we had candle holders and would burn candles in the evenings, while we read our books, and many nights, stayed up too late! The fun of being a teenager! Late nights catch up very quickly with me at this stage of my life.

Candles are so cozy and they make my house smell good. I like to burn them best of all, in the winter, during the long evenings, when it gets dark early.

Something about a candle flickering sets a mood and seems homey to me. Let me interrupt here, since it’s the shopping weekend of the year, and share the details on the graphic below for the sale going on at Jewelry in Candles today. Then, I will continue my discourse on jewelry candles review for your reading pleasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Gorgeous DIY Christmas Candles

How to make scented candles

Where To Buy Candle With Ring Inside